Perplexed? Surprised!
Yesterday I was surfing the web and had an occasion to check an anti-cog website. I looked at the links on the right side of this particular page and noticed a very familiar title, "Rants and Reflections." I wondered, "Who would have come up with the same blog or site title as yours truly?" I click on the link. Lo and behold, I am right where you are right now.
Interesting! How did this particular individual find my blog out of all the blogs out in blogdom?
Then I checked some of the other links. It appears a few LCG bloggers have been linked.
I don't know whether to be flattered or chagrined.
HMMM.
Interesting! How did this particular individual find my blog out of all the blogs out in blogdom?
Then I checked some of the other links. It appears a few LCG bloggers have been linked.
I don't know whether to be flattered or chagrined.
HMMM.

2 Comments:
Strange!! Where did you find this?
Maybe it's for more convenient spying...?
Post a Comment
<< Home