Dedicated to the pursuit of truth: pure and real, unblemished and unvarnished. Seasoned with sarcasm, cynicism, irony, and, occasionally, the absurd and farcical.
No, it probably would be unfair for family to play since I assume you three know who and when. Since there was a lack of interest, I'll go ahead and declare the winner - or partial winner: Tman Tom. The person is correct; the range is correct also. The picture was my first grade picture - made in 1956, I assume in the fall. Too bad we cannot keep our youthful looks!
5 Comments:
I'm assuming the family cannot play this little game, eh?
Manuel Burdette back around 1956-58?
No, it probably would be unfair for family to play since I assume you three know who and when. Since there was a lack of interest, I'll go ahead and declare the winner - or partial winner: Tman Tom. The person is correct; the range is correct also. The picture was my first grade picture - made in 1956, I assume in the fall. Too bad we cannot keep our youthful looks!
I agree completely! Now where did Ponce De Leon leave off in his search for the Fountain of Youth?
See, guys? If you marry one of the eligible Burdette girls, you increase your chances of cute kids.
It's just in our genes.
Post a Comment
<< Home