...And the Winner Is!
...the Clemson Tigers. What a great way to start the season with a win over Bobby Bowden and the FSU Seminoles! Now, if we win the last game of the year against USC, it will be a successful season. I would request that in the future the Tigers not make their loyal fans experience every emotion known to man. Or, if so, perhaps it would be more considerate to let us experience the highs at the end of the game.
...Myrtle Beach. It looks like the crew will be headed back to Myrtle Beach for the Feast this year. Thanks to all who placed a bid earlier. While MB is not really MB's first choice, it is the most sensible choice this year. In future years, perhaps Canada and points west will work out better. I do look forward to getting my toes in the Atlantic again. Most importantly, I hope that we all experience an inspiring eight days and enjoy each other's company.
...Myrtle Beach. It looks like the crew will be headed back to Myrtle Beach for the Feast this year. Thanks to all who placed a bid earlier. While MB is not really MB's first choice, it is the most sensible choice this year. In future years, perhaps Canada and points west will work out better. I do look forward to getting my toes in the Atlantic again. Most importantly, I hope that we all experience an inspiring eight days and enjoy each other's company.

2 Comments:
Whatever. :-(
Oh well, I guess we can't blame this one on Jeff.
Yeah. Poor Jeff has to give it up and they still can't block and tackle according to Bobby.
I do hope son Tommy produces something this year. How many times do teams ever have two horses like he has this year? It's time he gets the hogs up front to do some blocking and let the horses run. And they can run. What moves James Davis put on the whole Seminole defense on his TD jaunt! Thankfully, the defense got a second wind in the fourth quarter after the FSU defense starting shutting the offense down. I am not sure whether the FSU scores were against the first team defense or the second team. At one point in the third quarter, the ESPN announcers mentioned the first team was being rested for the fourth quarter. They played with such ferocity and intensity in the first half that it's a wonder they had any energy left.
Maybe the next two games will be pushovers.
Post a Comment
<< Home